Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

suggestions for determined newbie

Carboholic

I have managed to drop aprox 20lbs of fat and put on some muscle in just over 2 months with SKD & playing with TKD. My problem is I have hit a fat loss plateau and fear the carbs.Also is Pro Lab Whey powder a decent product(I'm a student on a buget).Thank,s in advance. P.S. this is my first posting, please be gentle.

There's lots of ways to handle a plateau: fat fast, meat fast, go off your diet for a week and eat "normally".
YOu can also try upping your cardio and adding an ECA stack.

Personally, I'd go off for a while to shock your metabolism.

I'd suggest going off of your diet for a week as the previous poster suggested. I did just this and had great results. After eating low carb for an extended amount of time, I was beginning to burn out. I took a week off and ate a "normal" 50/30/20 carb/pro/fat type split without counting calories. I just ate clean. I gained a couple pounds a water because of the increased carbs, no biggie. But the week off refreshed me mentally. After returning to lower carbs, I dropped the water within 3 days and lost another half a pound of fat without trying. This brought me down to 9% BF. I'm all natural btw.

Taking a break is usually the best. It'll shock your body into change, which is always the goal.

My $.02

Try changing your diet every few days or so.
Low carbs/high protein, then the next day high carbs/high protein.Dont let your body get used to the same way of eating.Shock your body........try different things.Change your cardio or weights....see what happens.
Good Luck!

Stick with your routine and add an ECA stack. Keep it up for 3 weeks like that and then add in some cardio with the ECA for another 3 weeks. When your finished and a lot leaner, THEN go off for a week or two in moderation, but be very careful not to over do it. Follow this advice and I'm sure you'll get tremendous results. Taking a break now is a good psychological break, but you might have difficulty getting back in the swing of things. I tried my advice last year while on a CKD, it worked like a charm.

I use ProLab Pure Whey and am pleased with it. I usually add this to another shake mix to raise the protein content. By itself the Pure Whey does not make a thick enough shake for me, so what I do is use 1/2 a packet of Myoplex with a scoop or two of the Pure Whey. When I just want a really low carb shake at night, I use 2 scoops of Pure Whey and very little liquid and a bit of natural peanut butter. That cuts the really sweet taste of the Pure Whey and gives me some EFA's.

Top Bottom