Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DL's for 8's

Moe

Pulling 405 for 8's in my workout last Friday...

struggled to get the 8 on my first set, but got them none the less. Next two working sets though, I only pulled threes.

What's up? Am I exerting too much effort on my first working set or what?

First off moe i would like to say 405 for 8 is very good. What i do is 135 for 20 reps, then 225 for 15 reps, then 315 for 10 reps, now it is time to add the weight 405 for 5 i could do more but im saving it for the singles then 495 for 3 reps 545 for 1 565 for 1 rep then 585 for 1 rep last one 600 for 1 rep. Then the next week i do half reps in the power rack from about the knee's up and i go very very heavy. Try this out let me no how it work's out for you hope i helped you.

PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

phillypowerhouse said:
First off moe i would like to say 405 for 8 is very good. What i do is 135 for 20 reps, then 225 for 15 reps, then 315 for 10 reps, now it is time to add the weight 405 for 5 i could do more but im saving it for the singles then 495 for 3 reps 545 for 1 565 for 1 rep then 585 for 1 rep last one 600 for 1 rep. Then the next week i do half reps in the power rack from about the knee's up and i go very very heavy. Try this out let me no how it work's out for you hope i helped you.

PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

That's a very nice workout bro, how much do you weigh.

Last edited:
Deads for 8's

What day do you do squats? You might not have fully recovered from deads, then doing squats would damage some of the same muscles again. Then, not fully recovering from leg day, you did deads again. I suggest doing deads every other back workout, and only do a light leg workout after the days you do deads. The key is not just pushing heavy iron, but allowing your body time enough to fully recover before you destroy the fibres again. On the back days you don't do deads, do bent-over rows. Also, have you ever tried deads with a trap bar? AWESOME!
Good luck,
LawBrute

Top Bottom