Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the best blowjobs?????

inshape

I was just wondering what advice you have on giving blow jobs? I love to have sex, but sometimes I want to spice up my sex life with my boyfriend....and give him an amazing blow job. What do you guys like best? details please....

Make sure you take as much of the shaft down into your mouth as possible. Don't just play with top 1/3.

Make sure to Stick your Finger in His Ass!

Trust me!

------------------
http://bodybuildinginfo.cjb.net
canadian_indian_md_wht.gif

as u go down, breathe out...stops gagging (and no, thats not from practise, just something i heard!)

This is the path:

Start going down on him, swallow his shaft, in and out, go at it like you're dying of thirst and it's the last popsicle in the world, your favorite flavor...gently massage his testicles...continue suckling like the ______ you are, concentrating on the head...slowly let the fingers of the hand squeezing his balls wander towards his asshole...your other hand should be milking his shaft...stick your finger in his ass..in and out...in and out...then, just when he's ready to cum...put his cock in your left or right cheek, near your molars...and BITE down as HARD as you can!!! He'll LOVE IT!!!!

j/k

I am with Alpine. Make sure you suck the WHOLE thing and not the top 1/3. Also....dont lick the thing like its a lollipop - suck it. I HATE to have my dicked licked ( at least for long periods of time ) - just make sure you focus on sucking the whole thing and he should be a happy guy.

listen im no advice god aboutthis but my girlfriend thinks she is incapable of giving good head which i think is ridiculus b/c she goes down on me and it feels great i think her problem and maybe yours maybe a confidence factor i know when my girl is confident we have the best sex when just she lets go and forgets about everything else maybe your being to self concious relax sex is supposed be fun but then again what do i know hope this helps

The closer you make the BJ to the real thing, the better. The wetter, sloppier, smoother it is, slight suction, the better. Run your hand in a twisting motion up and down on a VERY slick dick. Do not rub dry, do not pull, bend, bite, scratch or anything like that, instant turnoff.

Swallow! and keep sucking till he pushes you away. The deeper you put it in your mouth, the better.

This is one way to get a guy hooked.

Top Bottom