Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to F*ck a scammer?

namseigna

OK I ordered a bottle of EQ from this dude and turns out he had just taken over a suppliers Email addy that recently changed it. I'm not worried about the $$, it was only like 200 bucks. If I didn't think I could spare it I wouldn't have sent it, but its the principal. I want to send this dude a virus or something to crash his HD. Just make him learn his lesson. I am already reporting him to all the scammer lists, and it was a hotmail address so I'm pretty sure I can't find out his identity. What can I do? This guy must pay!!!!!

Turns out it was just addressed wrong and the post office is holding it. Now I get 2 for 1 because he resent already. I was ready to call bullshit on him, but he's a legit bro. Thanks Anyways

Let me get this straight. You were ready to send your source a virus to screw up his hd and or mess with him in any other way possible, because why exactly?

Then he re-sends another package to you without even knowing you hadnt received the first one and you want to screw his hd?

Have some patience and dont expect people to die for your lack of patience. Lets hope you pay him back for your lack of patience.

Lets hope he doesnt read your post because I doubt he would sell to you anymore.

I am not flaming you but think about these kind of situations before you start opening the mouth.

Peace

PS On another note $200 is far too much for a 'bottle' of eq

I know I am getting to this post a little late....But I have not been on select for a while because I was having problems logging in due to the change over......But when I read this post It kinda hit a nerve.....I mean I am not trying to flame you...maybe just give you some constuctive criticism.....I think Iron hit most of it spot on...this kinda thing is what makes it harder for us Bro's to get gear...I mean if I was the other guy I would not only be pissed but I would also be hesitant to put my trust in any new contacts.....why risk it so some impatient guy who doesn't automatically get his package in time starts bad mouthing you all over and posting your info on scammers lists???.....Did you even bother to tell the guy that you recieved the package twice??...if not I'm no expert but that sounds to me like a reverse scammer!!....I mean the guy trusted you enough to re-send the package when you said you didn't get it......now you say you got two for one??......who's screwing who??........I may be out of line a little and if so I apologize.....But I think if you don't get your package right away don't automatically start screaming scammer and giving your sources info out to everybody....be PATIENT...and talk to him first..........and if you find a good source be thankful and don't give out his info to anybody....your only screwing yourself if you lose that contact............I think I'm finished...lol..:kaioken: :redhot: :mad: :cool: :)

Top Bottom