Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can you microwave egg whites?

crunch1

Im lazy and don't want to wash the skillet, so can i just throw some in a bowl and nuke them? How long and how many can i do at a time?

thanks.

You can nuke 'em but be careful. When I did this I had to stop and start the microwave, otherwise the damn things explode. It sneaks up on you too. Damn air pockets or something. Why couldn't you do as many as you wanted at a time? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be breaking any laws.

crunch I would boil them personally I think they tase better boiled. I don't know why they do but thats what I think.

I throw them in a tupperware kind of bowl and nuke 'em for 3 minutes with a paper towel draped over the top in case (or when) they pop a little. I have 6 whites with one or two yolks each morning.

------------------
I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are. - Homer Simpson

yeah i agree with the dude..i eat that shit twice a day..6 eggwhites and 2 yolks..throw em in some tupperware, nuke em for 2 minutes..stop it..and then nuke em for 2 more minutes

------------------
THE NORWEGIAN FREIGHT TRAIN

"Pain, is just weakness leaving your body"

"...damn you for not giving my TEST" - Metallica

"After this show i'll be fat and happy again.....If i make it to the show...." - Lee Priest

"Lets put some weight on the bar.." - Shawn Ray

"IT DOESN'T MATTER" - The Rock

"Intensity builds immensity" - Kevin Levrone

I always nuke them... what I do is cut up some deli turkey and just toss it in as well...

what a protein breakfast that is!

Top Bottom