Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Question

bubba71

Bros, i am going on a cycle and need some advice. it will be an 8 week cycle of test enanthate and d-bol. i want to add in equipoise, but need some advice on the dosage. Please bear in mind i am larger than most guys at 6' 3" 322lbs, so i do take slightly higher dosages to compensate. here is the cycle as i have it now, let me know what you guiys think, and how i should go about adding in equipoise eg how much and for how long.
week test dbol clomid
1 500mg 50mg/day
2 500mg 50mg/day
3 500mg 50mg/day
4 500mg 45mg/day
5 500mg 40mg/day
6 500mg 35mg/day
7 500mg 0 50mg/day
8 500mg 0 50mg/day
9 0 0 50mg/day
I have nolvadex on hand just in case. let me know what you guys think

Why are you taking clomid weeks 7 and 8 while your still on test? Save it for post cycle. If your taking longer acting ester such as enanthate or sust, wait 2-3 weeks after you last injection to start clomid. Starting while your still on is just spinning your wheels. Personally I'd run the EQ the whole way thru the cycle at 400mg at least. This will up your appetite a bit and add to your gains...

------------------
H1_3_014.JPG

i have the clomid on week 7, 8, and nine. you thin i should wait until week 12 and take it for 3 weeks? Also, should i take the equipoise for 12 weeks straight, or stop at 8? Thanks for the help bros.

I would wait till your finished with everything to start clomid. Make sure you wait 2 weeks after your last shot to start clomid. A great way to use clomid is:
Day 1:300mg
Days 2-14:100mg/ED
Days 15-21:50mg/ED

If you have enought EQ to to 400mg for 12 weeks you could do it that way also..

------------------
H1_3_014.JPG

Top Bottom