Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar at 40 mg/day

Kookyguy

A friend wants to try an oral only cycle.
He has all the money he will ever need so this is not a prob , I was thinking he could try what Huck is doing , Anavar at 40-50 mg/day for 8 weeks or he could add some dbol.
Any thought suggestions advice? Oh and no he wont use injectables period so dont even bother with that one.

Sure,he can do that,and quite effectively.I have put on 10 solid pounds,added 3/4" to my arms,and lost a signifigant amount of bodyfat.My strength gains have been unbelievable,with all lifts up by 30lbs or more...If dosages are high enough,it works exceptionally well,and of key importance is the fact that I have not experienced a SINGLE side effect,even at the high-end dosage I've used,no acne,hair-loss,testicular atrophy,nothing...It is an excellent drug when used in higher amounts...

Wow Huck you have only been on the anavar for a couple weeks right?
Dam after reading your results Im thinking of picking up 1000 anavar and running it at 50 mg/day till its gone , Would 50 md/day be enough to use with t3 for 4 weeks going up to 100mcg and back down without loosing muscle?
Thanks again for all your help and congrats on your gains
smile.gif

No,I've now been running it for close to six weeks,just about done with it.It is one of my all time favorites now...As far as the t-3 goes,yes it should help you hold on to your mass,as it is very potent at sparing the exit of amino acids under dietary stress....

Huck 1 more question.
Would there be a huge downside if my friend started his cycle at 25 mg/day for 10 days then bumped it up to 50 mg/day ?
The reason I ask is , He has 100 tabs on him and wont have the rest till late next week but he would like to start now if its not going to screw up the cycle to bad.
Thanks again for all your help.

Rule of thumb-NEVER START A CYCLE WITHOUT EVERY SINGLE THING YOU NEED TO COMPLETE IT,INCLUDING ANCILLARIES(IF NECESSARY).Trust me on that one,lol...

I know that rule well Huck lol.
But hes like a lil kid hehe , The doc as we call him has the anavar on hand , I picked up 10 bottles for myself yesterday , So worse case I would make sure my friend was at least able to stay on at 25 mg/day.
But hes wondering if it would be ok for him to start now then bump up the dose in a week or 10 days , Any thoughts?

Top Bottom