Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone should be easily available!

Mojo

Between 4 & 5 Million men have low Testosterone levels right now, and 95 % of them don't know it! If you don't believe me ask Ken Goldberg,M.D., a urologist and director of the Male Health Center in Dallas.

The normal level of Testosterone in your bloodstream is between 350 and 1,000 nanograms per deciliter (ng/DL). Like combable hair, those numbers start to wane around age 40. You lose about 1% a year-- a harmless decline in short term, but a cause of obesity, brittle bones,muscle loss,and impotence by the time you reach your 60's- if you live that long! Test levels below 350 ng/dl may increase your chances of dying of a heart attack. It's not just an old mans problem! Men in their 30's and 40's also fall prey to low test levels! It's a dis order called hypogonadism, and it can be caused by an undesended testicle, a testicular injury, a pituitary gland dis order, or even prescription drugs. It usualy goes undiagnosed until a man hits the doctor with a telltale complaint such as: I can't get an erection! LOL! The morale of this story is GET free juice if you have Prescription insurance, and make it legal for you to have juice in your pocket if you get searched. After your next cycle lay off the Clomid and stay up 48 hours and have your levels checked. You'll score big.

[This message has been edited by Mojo (edited October 31, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Mojo (edited October 31, 2000).]

hey- welcome back bro- I can see what you mean- but it can make for a cheap part of a stack- maybe- i guess all those patches might look funny-tomo

i live with a low level Testosterone thats why i am here

------------------
Give me buffalo meat it's time to grow!
wizard.gif

Top Bottom