Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clearance times ( winny & primo)

Okay- I pulled off my original post about this thinking that "rules" post was in reference to my post(which was researched to no avail)----HOWEVER I went back & re-researched the topic typing it in a few different ways, -still getting my post on the anabolics board as the only result relevant----so I reask....

I am looking for the info on clearance times for winny & primo---I am doing an NPC show and I have been told they will only test me for diuretics & laxatives....However,
if I win that show, I will go on to another show which is a team universe qualifier---a drug tested event-so I need to know these clearence times to plan my cycles for the upcoming year.....

I would like to hear also from People who have competed on Local & higher level shows-if there are any here....

Primo is 5months and winny injected is 3-4 months. Now of course there are things you can do to speed this up as well they vary person to person depending on your metabolism and many other factors, but use those as a general guideline.

I'm glad to see you posting again

------------------
e2.jpg

Thanks E2-----its nice to be back----I was keeping Warlobo company over on the womens board there for the last few months!

Any advice as to how I can speed up those clearance times---I am someone with an excellent metabolism anyway so that should help.....

Honestly i'm not the best person to talk to about drug testing, as i've never been subject to them, i'm sure there are others here with much more knowledge on the subject.

------------------
e2.jpg

E2-- not to dispute what u just listed as wash out times but many of the articles and your own board states that winny has a wash out time of only 2months. I will try to find that info and post(I knew I should have saved it). But like I stated in fittnesschicks last post I dont have a clue about PRIMO

Medic i believe the wash out time of two months was for oral winstrol not injectable.

------------------
e2.jpg

I have also heard 2 months for oral....

Matt

I'll try to help a little FC,
Probenecid-used in the treatment of gout, it will mask AS...but, I have read that it is now looked for in testing?

Dilution- 48 Hours before, drink water constantly until you are urinating every 20 to 30 minutes....the day of the test...urinate first thing...that first piss is the most potent....then drink water until you are urinating every 20 to 30 minutes clear.

This is about all I know, some other masking agents you may wish to look into are: Carinamide, and Anturane.....Later!!

Passage times for primo and winstrol have increased within the past couple years. However, unless you are being tested by the IOC, you have nothing to worry about. The IOC can now detect wistrol up to 6 and sometimes 7 months after use. Inj. Primobolan, unfortunately can now be detected almost as easily as deca. The oral primobolan is not as easy to detect, but the more advanced they get on identifying, the harder it will become.
Forgive me if I mis-pronounce, I'm doing this from memory. Most larger organizations test for steroids by using a GCMS test. (Gas Chromatology Mass Spectometry) this test was the most accurate up until a few years ago. This test identifies the mapping of each steroid that is on the banned substance list. There are several ways to beat this type of drug test. I'm assuming that you are be tested by urinalysis. The easiest way is to dilute. Drink water consistantly for 48hours before being tested. By the time you go to take the test you should be urinating every 20 minutes. Some organizations may question the color. Take a multi vitamin about an hour before the test. This way is virtually full proof, but the IOC actually tests the amount of water in the urine and will disqualify if it comes back diluted...(This is the IOC only. Another quick trick is to get a squeezable plastic bottle. (About the size of a baby doll bottle, they are all over the net.) Have someone go with you to the test, and before you go in, have them urinate in it. This is important because they will measure the temperature. Place the bottle in your pants, between your thighs. When it's time to take the test, just squeeze. This method works very well. Privacy laws work to protect you here with most organizations. Even if they watch, it is still very difficult to get too close. If you know a chemist, you can have them alter the mapping of any steroid. Don't know how to do it, just know it has been done. Another crazy methos is to actually inject your bladder with someone elses urine. (Crazy chance of getting infections, but it is done) The final thing you can do is take probenecid. This works even if they are taking blood.(This is a prescription medicine used for treating gout) It masks any anabolic steroid. The only organization that has the ability to catch you on this is only the IOC. 1 or 2 a day keeps the drug test doctor away. If you are just being polygraphed, well thats a joke. JUST LIE THROUGH YOUR TEETH. YOU WILL PASS. I HAVE NEVER HERD OF AN ATHLETE FAILING A POLYGRAPH. The legalities concerning this are right there. The polygraph does not work and that is a fact. It cannot be used in court, therefore if an organization were to fail you based on a polygraph test. YOU CAN EASILY SUE THE ORGANIZATION FOR DEFFIMATION OF CHARACTER. They know this. You will pass. Thats why contest like the TEAM UNIVERSE ARE SUCH A JOKE. YEAH, THEY WERE CLEAN. THATS A JOKE IN ITSELF.
All I know about winny and primo is that winny has a destinctive dht structure that can get you caught, primo is similar to nandralone in that traces can stay in your system for a while. My room-mate says 6 months is safe for a woman, and 9 months for a man on primo and winny if it is the IOC doing the testing. These times are high for most tests, but the idea is to not get caught, and he never has. As far as testosterone goes. The levels are tested by using a comparison of epitestosterone. (This is a horomone found in the body that mirrors the image of testosterone.) For some reason the levels have been set at 6:1. 6 being testosterone and 1 being epitestosterone. Average male is a 2-3 where as an average female is a 1. Nevertheless they made the rules. It is very easy to have your testosterone checked, and as long as you are under a 6 you are permitted to pass...aint that some shit. Furthermore, women have the same ratios set, so it is extremely easy for a woman to use it. Go figure. Anyway, I know this was lengthy, but I hoped I helped you out. As always, there are exceptions, but for the most part this is what the "NATURALS" do to pass. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom