Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College Football

PsychoSkitz

If FSU is ranked top 3 next year, I'll be surprised.

Basically the whole 1999 team is gone and they'll be starting fresh at every major position.

------------------
psychoskitz.gif

Yeah but they had the number one recruting class in the country. Go FSU!

I wouldn't put much on FSU next year!! Maybe, maybe top 5! I think even with Vick leaving for the NFL that Virginina Tech has a very very solid tem for the fall season!!!

Mass Monster

Mass Monster said:
I wouldn't put much on FSU next year!! Maybe, maybe top 5! I think even with Vick leaving for the NFL that Virginina Tech has a very very solid tem for the fall season!!!

Mass Monster

That's what they say every year about FSU.

Seminoles

all 2swol ahs to say is BOOMER SOONER. My dad went to OU I went to OU (going) and I liked them when they sucked, and I love them when they are good. But I like FSU though to. THye will be goods next year, they always are. Florida teams just choke in the big game though. I like the gators but they choke more than FSU.:D

You would expect FSU to not be ranked in the top 5 after losing all that talent. However, they finish every season up there so why rank them any lower until they stop producing those results?

I'm tired of them winning, but better them than the Gators or Hurricanes.

Go Bucks!

Top Bottom