Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PRICES OF HGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humatrope which is made in Indiana, labeled in Spanish, and then exported to Mexico sells for about $11/IU in Mexico. You can buy it there and personally reimport it to the U.S. I have a prescription so I carried it across and declared it to Customs. No problem.

On the other hand, generic Chinese hgh sells for about $3/IU.

I'm a little confused about IU. I payed 36.00 for 1.33 mg of the humatrope by LIlly. It comes with the 2ml sol. Good price?

Conversion is 3IU/mg. So you are getting it for $9/IU which is a great price for Humatrope. Generic is cheaper though.

Texasguy..

i have just moved to san antonio and have yet to make it across the boarder...I have been reading the posts on HGH for some time and was interested in finding out how one would get a prescription to take to Mexico... just thought I would ask here before approching my doctor

thanks
VK

There is an anti-aging doctor in San Antonio mentioned in the book "Grow Young with HGH". Also, search the anti-aging sites on the web. Once you make an appt., you'll have to get a lab test for IGF-1. If it is deemed lower than it should be (which is probably 90% of people), they will write you a script. By the way, my insurance provider, Aetna, pays 70% of office visits and lab tests for out-of-network doctors. Yours may do the same so it won't cost much.

An alternative is to get a script from a Mexican doctor which I have not personally done. Much cheaper I hear.

I used my U.S. script to personally bring Humatrope across from Matamoros legally. I declared it to Customs and they said OK, just don't do this every week!
wink.gif
You can bring back 3 months worth. The pharmacy in Matamoros I used was Garcia's, right across the bridge. Call them ahead of time to verify price and availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom