Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help for gaining weight

george_lennie

Hi,

I really need to gain weight. Really need to gain weight.

Background: I'm 23, 5'9", Asian, and have been around 130 for about 6 years. I joined a fitness club, put on a 6 day a week upper, lower, abs regiment, and have been put on a creatine, whey protein, and 5000 calorie diet of from which 4 months later I've lost 5 pounds but also lost 4% body fat. I'm getting a lot of crap from family and REALLY want to gain weight. I would appreciate it if ANYONE could give me any information on how to gain more weight.

Thanks.

1) Train each muscle group once a week.

2) Get on the gear, if you're HIV+. If you're not HIV+, odds are either you're doing something wrong or you have a hormonal imbalance (hyogonadism).

3) Double check your diet. Are you really getting 5000 kcals a day? I weigh 220 and I usually don't eat that much.

eat and eat and eat then train and sleep!!!!!

------------------
bigswed a man build of test hard as steel....:)

Take a look at http://www.juven.com

This stuff is 14g Glutamine, 14g Arginine, and 3g HMB daily. You can mix it up yourself for about half the cost of the product itself. It's good for a gain of 6 to 10 pounds over a 2 month period, but beyond that will do nothing. If you have lost weight from your "normal weight" this will help get you back there.

It worked for me.

------------------
Yes, I DO have Male Answer Syndrome.

eat like a horse with weight gainer

------------------
coollogo_com.22037763.gif
THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE IS WATERED BY THE TEARS OF EXPERIENCE....

Top Bottom