Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss

james1

A year ago I done my first course of deca & sustanon.I got no side effects but lately started to notice my hair recead a bit.Does anyone have any info on how to stop this hair loss as I have not taken anything since.
Thanks.

I would recomend 1 tabl of Propecia (finasteride 1mg) a day and wash your hair with Nizoral (ketoconazol). After couple of months you should notice the difference.

I WOULD RECCOMEND WHAT DOMINIK SAID OR GET HAIR TRANSPLANTS ANYTHING OVER THE COUNTER IS ALL BULLSHIT ........HAIR LOSS IS TOUGH TO FIGHT ......

Clomid is an effective way to counteract the hair destroying action of steroids. Also the shampoo nizoral is effective in deactivating the DHT which binds to your hair follicles and destryos them. Try taking 50mg clomid every second day during your cycles and on the off days shampoo with nizoral. Make sure you thoroughly rub it into your scalp. Nizoral is quite potent so you may need to give your hair extra special care if you use it every second day.

As far as I am aware propecia works by preventing your body from forming DHT. If you are injecting it ready-made into your body via steroids then I doubt propecia will have any effect. I am not an expert on this though so further research may be useful.

Good luck.

you can also try minoxidol 5% mixed with spirolactone

go to: regrowth com & hair2go com for lots of info.

I've been losing my hair for a period of 10 years...it wasn't until
recently that I took a serious look at this problem as a layperson. Let
me get to the point..Very few will believe me...but the entire medical
and drug community/ profession is not politically or monetarily
motivated to help you but is in fact rewarded for
death,illness,continued ailments and illness and major deception on the
American people...Without going to deep..know that there is a better way
and there are medical secrets that your doctor doesn't know or even want
you to find out..QUIT TRUSTING YOUR gods SO MUCH.....ok....I recently
came across a drug free product that operates on a cellular level (not
topical);and is powerful enough to correct major cellular damage..... I'll just say when the body
corrects itself, regeneration,repair and restoration can begin...... This
product has helped regain my hair thickness and reversed the
recession...Now realize just because it worked for me doesnt mean it
will work for you...(there are plenty of other benefits you may enjoy
though) By the way this was a SIDE EFFECT of using the product!..My
taking the product was only for wellness reasons...NO, the company does
not promote itself in any shape,way or form as a solution to hair loss.
[email protected]

I have used rogaine and proscar for about 4 months and have notice dense hair regrowth, makes a bro feel a little better when he has some hair on his head. :) I think the ladies like it too.

Top Bottom