Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

India... anyone living there or know the country well enough to answer some ?'s

hawkzandnuckz

I've done the search thing and I've gotten bits and pieces of info but im hoping a resident or someone who is familiar with India can help me out. Basically I want to know what the law officially is regarding picking up gear at a pharmacy, I can't seem to find a legit answer, I've heard no problem its legal you're good to go to it's not legal but it's not a big deal.. I'm being sent to Mumbai for 6 months for work so I'm looking to get in a couple cycles if it's legal to do so. Also what is usually found in the pharmacies? Any chance of finding anavar?

And non gear related, I'm in my early 30's and wanting to enjoy my time down there, any must things I need to do? What's the club scene like, any places worth checking out? I think I may head down to Goa for a week or 2 as well so any hotel/resort recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

bro i have.. a couple of friends up there..some pharmacys just have it laying around the shelves... they have deca and test 100% ... for really cheap as well!... not sure about anavar..but its legal bro...

nucks fan eh?...

i love em!
BC BOY!

Big P thanks for the info bro. Can't wait to get down there, which area are your friends in?

and yeah big time canucks fan. Team is lookin good, ran into a hot tender and bad officiating last game but should be an interesting trade deadline and remainder to the season.

definetly.. fucking halak...

there from all over bro.. you can get it poretty much anywhere just find a pharmacy and your good to go

Top Bottom