Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pics of a fat, bloated needsize......

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
started dieting today, so I thought I would take some before pics to track my progress. Stats as of this morning, 260lbs even, at 5'8", dont even want to guess at bodyfat...... I'm carrying a truckload of fat and water in my back, so I can barely even see it in the pics, but thats the last place I lose it, last show, my back still looked water logged until I started diuretics.
My bodyfat wasnt that bad till recently, but then I came off of everything, and forgot that I gain bf crazy fast as soon as I come off, so my gut blew up

June004.jpg

June006.jpg

June007.jpg

June009.jpg

thanks guys, feel like a fat ass, especially since alltraps keeps calling me one, but that'll change now

forgot a pic
June001.jpg

you really not carrying that much fat.....Not contest ready, but not fat by any streatch of the imagination. that last pic looks good!

BGI

Damn you're huge NS! And for off-season 260 at 5'8", not that fat :) I'd only call you tubby if I knew I could outrun you lol. You'll look great when you diet down, keep us posted on progress!

how long will you be dieting and when's your next comp?

Shape, are you talking to me or NS? If NS, I guess he'll answer :) If you meant me, I'd say about 30lbs if I'm getting into contest condition. Last time I did that was over 2 years ago though. I started at 205, was about 177-178 a month out, then broke my tailbone lol. Next time I'm going to try and not have quite as much to lose.

Top Bottom