This is Me (Castro_Bigdog)

Posted: 02-Oct-2005 06:23 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about This is Me (Castro_Bigdog) within the Bodybuilding Gallery Members Pictures category.

Excerpt: This was me about 5 months ago __ And this was my fat azz 10 months before that pic __ I started dieting and got my self back on track..........

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 02-Oct-2005, 06:23 AM   #1
United States
This was me about 5 months ago

http://www.mob-hits.com/forum2/foto/...cs/Castro4.JPG

And this was my fat azz 10 months before that pic

http://www.mob-hits.com/forum2/foto/...Image0018n.JPG

I started dieting and got my self back on track.......
Gallery of Castro_bigdog  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: This is Me (Castro_Bigdog)

Old 02-Oct-2005, 07:36 AM   #2
Australia
excellent! what were the details of your routine and body composition over that time?

you must have been straining sooooo hard in that picture, though, your eyes look like theyre about to pop out
Gallery of GoldenDelicious  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 02-Oct-2005, 03:54 PM   #3

WOW! great work bro!!!
Gallery of axe3  

Old 02-Oct-2005, 04:11 PM   #4
United States
Great job. K to you!
Gallery of foobar  

Old 02-Oct-2005, 04:37 PM   #5
Sweden
Great job... what are you stats there? and your stats now? keep it up!
Gallery of sweed  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 02-Oct-2005, 06:29 PM   #6
United States
Quote posted by sweed
Great job... what are you stats there? and your stats now? keep it up!

I was a 230 pounds in that pic at 7%

My training was easy 3 days a week 30 min a day and almost no cardio, mostly I was on a strong Diet...

Thanx all
Gallery of Castro_bigdog  

Old 02-Oct-2005, 08:23 PM   #7
United States
Really impressive bro what is or was your diet like?
Gallery of mademale  

Old 03-Oct-2005, 03:15 AM   #8
United States
Quote posted by mademale
Really impressive bro what is or was your diet like?

7 meals a day mostly protein meals like eggs and tuna and stake and chicken, and so on lots of water no pop, and I stop eating food 5 hours before bed....
Gallery of Castro_bigdog  

Old 03-Oct-2005, 07:15 AM   #9
Lord Howe Island
very nice!
Gallery of ElMatador  

Old 03-Oct-2005, 10:09 PM   #10

Nice work!
Gallery of texaschad