Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is Me (Castro_Bigdog)

glennds said:
damn how the hell do you get to 230 at 5.10 looking that good? i am about that ht and 192 AFTER a cycle. boy think i would have to triple AAS use to get that big! you carry 230 well castro.

I have a big frame from Balking Im Balking again I want to get bigger then that It all In the Diet bro...........

Impressive change!!! I suppose you were muscular before, perhaps you neglected your diet and life habits, then you got back into the track and dropped away all that fat. Is that your case? would you tell us a bit more about your background?

what kind of supplements did you take??? only supps???? you really looks stacked man!
Anyway, congrats!!! whether you used roids or not, you look great :chomp:

Turboman said:
Impressive change!!! I suppose you were muscular before, perhaps you neglected your diet and life habits, then you got back into the track and dropped away all that fat. Is that your case? would you tell us a bit more about your background?

what kind of supplements did you take??? only supps???? you really looks stacked man!
Anyway, congrats!!! whether you used roids or not, you look great :chomp:

I always train on and off but never that hard core about I thout all that diet crap was PS, LiL did I know it was every thing Pluss I drank beer like a fish and ate every thing in site, Ive ate 50 chicken wings and 5 32 ounce beers in one sitting LOL right before bed time (not smart).........

Pluss I didnt know the 1st thing about supps untill I started reading more about it on the net. along with diet and training......

Top Bottom