Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is Me (Castro_Bigdog)

Its time for me to get in the groove again I need to drop this gut and get ripped again, or maby I need to balk up more LOL 250ibs 260ibs I dont know you tell me...........

so you are 230 in after pics? how tall are you? congrats on your successful dieting. you look very impressive.

gotta say you look like two different people in your pics. the before pic you look like a big old fatso, the second a bodybuilder.

are you on cycle? you look like you are. you obviously are doing something right.

glennds said:
so you are 230 in after pics? how tall are you? congrats on your successful dieting. you look very impressive.

gotta say you look like two different people in your pics. the before pic you look like a big old fatso, the second a bodybuilder.

are you on cycle? you look like you are. you obviously are doing something right.

5-10 Bro, Diet did it for me and the right supps

damn how the hell do you get to 230 at 5.10 looking that good? i am about that ht and 192 AFTER a cycle. boy think i would have to triple AAS use to get that big! you carry 230 well castro.

Top Bottom