John Quinlan

Posted: 26-Sep-2012 09:36 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about John Quinlan within the Bodybuilding Gallery Members Pictures category.

Excerpt: I just signed up here on this forum/site. I am very happy to be part of it. I am a model and have been involved in fitness for the past 2 decades. Much respect for everybody here. Just thought I would add a couple recent photos of myself and a quick YouTube video link to give me credibility with the other members and admins but I was just informed ...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

John Quinlan

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

John Quinlan

Old 26-Sep-2012, 09:36 AM   #1
United States
I just signed up here on this forum/site. I am very happy to be part of it. I am a model and have been involved in fitness for the past 2 decades. Much respect for everybody here. Just thought I would add a couple recent photos of myself and a quick YouTube video link to give me credibility with the other members and admins but I was just informed I need 25 posts to add in pics and links so I will get there eventually. I will try to attach a couple right now to this post. Thanks everybody. God Bless
Attached Thumbnails
john-quinlan-male-model-npc-physique-competitor-john-quinlan.jpg NPC Physique Competitor John Quinlan.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	87423  john-quinlan-male-model-npc-physique-competitor-john-quinlan-2-.jpg NPC Physique Competitor John Quinlan (2).jpg
Views:	10
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	87433  
Gallery of johnny556  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: John Quinlan

Old 11-Dec-2012, 04:29 AM   #2

Quote posted by johnny556 View Post
I just signed up here on this forum/site. I am very happy to be part of it. I am a model and have been involved in fitness for the past 2 decades. Much respect for everybody here. Just thought I would add a couple recent photos of myself and a quick YouTube video link to give me credibility with the other members and admins but I was just informed I need 25 posts to add in pics and links so I will get there eventually. I will try to attach a couple right now to this post. Thanks everybody. God Bless

good
Gallery of Jennybig  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 11-Dec-2012, 09:14 AM   #3
United States
jennybig I don't get on here much but thanks. Not really sure about how many posts ect. to add pics but I guess I will find out eventually. Very cool site!
Attached Thumbnails
john-quinlan-2012-npc-mens-masters-national-physique-competitor-john-quinlan.jpg  
Gallery of johnny556  

Old 11-Dec-2012, 04:58 PM   #4

John you look really amazing! Have you a video of you?
Gallery of Jennybig  

Old 13-Dec-2012, 10:29 AM   #5
United States
Thanks so much Jenny, hmmmm, dunno....here is a random link. Thanks for the kind words as they mean a lot

I was never the biggest guy, the strongest guy or the most shredded compared to my peers but one thing I always did is work hard and I think that has allowed me to hang in there.

God Bless

Guess I am not allowed to post images or direct links till I hit 25 so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkqVytt40R0
Gallery of johnny556  

Old 13-Dec-2012, 11:11 AM   #6

you have really giant pecs man!
Gallery of Jennybig  

Old 13-Dec-2012, 11:30 AM   #7
United States
They were double DD's but I talked to a guy I know and got reduction for a decent cost and brought them down to a perky C cup, ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gallery of johnny556  

Old 13-Dec-2012, 11:49 AM   #8
United States
I must say Jenny, this is a great site. I would like to get on here more. I will try for sure

I just uploaded a photo taken of me this past May, hmmmm, since I can't post s**t since I don't have that many posts maybe you could post this photo somewhere on this site. Is there a good section to post it, I am new so not sure. Was looking to get ripped up, thanks so much
Attached Thumbnails
john-quinlan-tattooed-sports-model-john-quinlan.jpg  
Gallery of johnny556  

Old 13-Dec-2012, 07:34 PM   #9

WOW!
wHERE dO You live John?

REally Amazing!!!!
Gallery of Jennybig  

Old 14-Dec-2012, 12:22 PM   #10
United States
Thanks Jenny, Boston, Massachusetts. The home of the movie, The Town That shoot out scene at Fenway Park was crazy, my Lord!
Gallery of johnny556  

Tags - Keywords
athlete, fitness, john quinlan, model, tattoos