Contest Pics finially here...

Posted: 04-Aug-2001 09:42 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Contest Pics finially here... within the Bodybuilding Gallery Members Pictures category.

Excerpt: calves are outstanding. awesome peak on biceps. maybe some more work on traps and hamstrings, but those are the only things i see that are somewhat weak. more people would reply if either you were "freaky" huge or if you had some serious flaws in your physique.. since you're in the lightweight div, i'd consider their lack of replies a compl...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Contest Pics finially here...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 04-Aug-2001, 09:42 PM   #11
United States
calves are outstanding. awesome peak on biceps.

maybe some more work on traps and hamstrings, but those are the only things i see that are somewhat weak.

more people would reply if either you were "freaky" huge or if you had some serious flaws in your physique.. since you're in the lightweight div, i'd consider their lack of replies a compliment.
Gallery of decem  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 04-Aug-2001, 09:46 PM   #12
United States
Good job man!you're ripped!!! RADAR
Gallery of RADAR  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 04-Aug-2001, 09:53 PM   #13
United States
did you compete up here in MI or elsewhere..you look great bro...congrats and keep up the good work
Gallery of jellyman01  

Oxy dbol others

Old 04-Aug-2001, 09:59 PM   #14

Hi anyone know the cost of anapolon 50 in Mexico or other Oxy metholones include number and size of tabs ?

also Dianabol - methandrostenolone - win and other tabs especially any very very cheap tabs also a drug called android also an oral in 10 mg tabs ?

thnks bros The Rooster

Gallery of @rooster  

Re: Oxy dbol others

Old 04-Aug-2001, 10:21 PM   #15
United States
Originally posted by @rooster
Hi anyone know the cost of anapolon 50 in Mexico or other Oxy metholones include number and size of tabs ?

also Dianabol - methandrostenolone - win and other tabs especially any very very cheap tabs also a drug called android also an oral in 10 mg tabs ?

thnks bros The Rooster

i'm thinking the rooster meant to hit the "new thread" button instead.
Gallery of decem  

Old 04-Aug-2001, 10:24 PM   #16

just add more size and you well be great....
Gallery of ultragainz  

Old 04-Aug-2001, 10:27 PM   #17

nice!!
Gallery of ironbarbarian  

Old 04-Aug-2001, 10:29 PM   #18

you look good my friend nice and ripped just hit those tri's and hams a bit harder...
Gallery of M.O.D  

Old 04-Aug-2001, 10:30 PM   #19

looking good bro!
Gallery of NinjaX  

Old 04-Aug-2001, 10:39 PM   #20

lookin good my man

good luck
Gallery of BOXER10