Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Competition and Need Advice!!!

ischia99

Hello,

I am new to the board, I have been reading a lot of the posts trying to get as much information as possible however I think its time to start posting so I could really use your insight on the following. I am 5'6 and I weight 138lbs and I am 9 weeks out from my first FIGURE competition. My target weight is 125lbs. I have been training for 2 years and look pretty good for someone who is all natural but its crunch time and I am not going on stage looking sloppy!! So here are the stats: 6 meals a day consisting of: Turkey, Chick, Fish, egg whites, kale, spinach, asaparagus, (Sweet potato on days i weight train), broccoli, cauliflower, (very clean) and over a gallon of water a day. Each meal consists of the following 25g protein, 20g carbs = 225-230 calories giving me a daily caloric intake of 1250-1350. I weight train 5 days a week and do cardo all 7 days. Cardio consists of 2 days 30 mins interval and 5 mile runs 5 days a week. My trainer would like to put me on 8mg of oral winstrol capsules for 6 weeks and then switch me to anavar 3 weeks out from the show to harden up and look vascular. So here are the questions:

1. Does 8mg sound like a right amount for someone w/ my stats?
2. Will it increase endurance for cardio and strength for my training or does it just assist with fat burning?
3. Will taking ephedrine with the winnie be okay?
4. I heard winstrol can cause acne, will this amount do so?
5. I dont wish to put on any size, just get super lean and cut, will this dosage do that? (Remember I am competing in figure)
6.Will running the anavar after the winstrol be okay?

I could really use your insight on this. Thanks so much.

Ischia 99

hav u loooked over at the womans board. not to bash u or nething. but there are a lot of smart girls over there that have done some things thast u are thinking about. copy this post over tehre and those girls will help u out since they know whats going on.

Top Bottom