Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

competition diet (12 weeks out)

JKerry

12 weeks out is coming up shortly, and i'm going to be starting my comp diet. my caliper measurements are abdominal 9, chest 4, thigh 10. not sure what bf% that is, as i feel some of the formulas can be off. regardless, i'd like to throw a plan out there and let some of you guys suggest ways i might be able to improve it. i'll be doing a 7 day a week modifying carbs/prot the whole way. fat will be kept low throughout, ck breasts, whiting filet etc.

day 1: 200g carb/ 300g prot
day2: 150g carb/ 300g prot
day3: 100g carb/ 350g prot
day4: 100g carb/ 350g prot
day5: 50g carb/ 400g prot
day6: 50g carb/ 400g prot
day7: 20g carb/ 400g prot
start over at day 1

i'll be waiting tables 4 nights a week, so this will more than accomodate cardio. i'll be lifting 4-5 days a week. i'm 5'9" 220lbs. any help is greatly appreciated.

9+4+10 = 23

23 / 3 = 7.6~

assuming you're between 21-25, then according to accumeasure bodyfat chart, skin caliper measurements between 6-7mm would put you at about 7.3% bodyfat, does that look right?

As for your diet, I dunno I haven't really tried a diet like that before..

that bodyfat sounds fairly close. i usually like to over estimate rather than underestimate bf %. if not, then we're all a bunch of overexagerating 340lb sub 2% bodybuilders on here. i've got six abs, but still have alot of work to do to get to comp level. thanks for the formula, the last one i used had 454.5 steps. jackson-pollock 3 pt method.

anyone with some diet suggestions?

JKerry said:
that bodyfat sounds fairly close. i usually like to over estimate rather than underestimate bf %. if not, then we're all a bunch of overexagerating 340lb sub 2% bodybuilders on here. i've got six abs, but still have alot of work to do to get to comp level. thanks for the formula, the last one i used had 454.5 steps. jackson-pollock 3 pt method.

anyone with some diet suggestions?

On cycle? (Just wondering as otherwise I'd contemplate maybe cutting down on protein a bit as w/o fat ~58% will be converted to glucose).

Throw in some R-ALA and I think you'll get shredded real fast. Keep us updated.

i will be chemically assisted, let's all be politically correct:p . so are you suggesting upping the fat a bit and lowering protein? i wasn't aware that high protein in absence of fat would convert to glucose at such a rate. anwhere i can read up on this a bit more? i appreciate the suggestions folks.

Variation, I have never been able to find a good chart for bf, but I have calipers. Right now my abe = 5 mm, chest =4 mm and thigh =8 mm and I weighed 226 yesterday. I don't think I'm as low as you quoted JKerry.

5 + 4 + 8 = 17mm

17 / 3 = 5.6~mm

which would put you at 4.9%

I can probably scan my chart later and post it up for everyone.

Damn, there is no way I'm that lean. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing the chart. I can't find one online and a number of months ago I got a forumla from someone on here that they posted and I am very good at math, so didn't mess up, and I redid the forumla several times, but a week before I took my avatar picture I was some ungodly number like 337.8% bodyfat using that formula. I found a calculor online that asked for weight, wrist, waist, and hip measurements and it came back 8%. Still I think I'm in the 9-10% range at the moment.

my thoughts: if you are staying consistantly that low on carbs either add a little more fat for protein although being chemically assisted this may not be needed, think about having one Really high carb day in there somewhere to keep that metabolism burning

Top Bottom