Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almighty's Pics - 7 Weeks out from Competition

alien amp pharm a couple of slogans NYC BOY stands for:

Need Your Cock

Boys Only, Yummy!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

The Almighty said:

Fina is weird like that. I can do cardio just fine and dandy, but when I attempt to go up a flight of stairs or even get into bed I run out of breath. I talked to Zyg and he noticed the same thing.:confused:

i didnt have trouble breathing but when i was on fina the pumps were so strong in my calves that by the time i was done w/ a short run (3mi) i'd just fall over from pain.(literally)

kingc_79 said:

i didnt have trouble breathing but when i was on fina the pumps were so strong in my calves that by the time i was done w/ a short run (3mi) i'd just fall over from pain.(literally)

Same here man. If my fina ever shows up we will se what 1.5cc/ed is like.

Mike P.T. was pressuring me to do another most muscular pose (I think he just wanted to see me with my shirt off) so here it is:

you can see a cleft in your right shoulder the delts seperating

that means you dont have much cutting to do

Addicted said:
light cardio??
Separation in shoulder, not much cutting to do?
Seriously?

True that. I am the most vocal when it comes to saying I need to burn off a great deal of fat.

BTW, refresh my memory, but who is Tommy Dreamer?

Addicted how much you want my man to lose ???

if he lost 10 lbs hey he might not be pro bb ripped but he would see abs and definition and thats all the girls care about anyway

a lot fewer bb's would die if the bf% didnt have to be so low

i bet arnold never got under 6%

Top Bottom