Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almighty's Pics - 7 Weeks out from Competition

alright lets see here

first almighty imop its time to start cutting down, 208 is a nice bulk weight but I think its to heavy on your frame at this point... I would like to see you at 190-95 totally shredded...

Doing alot of high intensity workouts...and sprints instead of any long term cardio. Because like many others I find tren really causes so severve breathing problems. But your arms look real thick, and after cutting youll be ready for the beach.

BTW 150 ed fina is the shit brother, but 4 months of tren is even better...ill post pics in july

acneman- did you oil down for that pic...

dude look at the shorts i was workin out and sweating

so yes i was pumped up and still looked small at 205 (close to 230 now all gut) what do you call those "swimers muscles"?

HighIntensity said:
alright lets see here

first almighty imop its time to start cutting down, 208 is a nice bulk weight but I think its to heavy on your frame at this point... I would like to see you at 190-95 totally shredded...

Doing alot of high intensity workouts...and sprints instead of any long term cardio. Because like many others I find tren really causes so severve breathing problems. But your arms look real thick, and after cutting youll be ready for the beach.

BTW 150 ed fina is the shit brother, but 4 months of tren is even better...ill post pics in july

acneman- did you oil down for that pic...

Exactly what I was thinking. I would like to stay above 200 and be able to see all 6 abs, but 195 and shredded would be even better. We will see what happens.

My observation, you have some good size and bulkiness but you need refinement.... you need to train all your bodyparts with equal intensity and effectiveness and improve your eating...that combined with 1/2 the drugs will do far more for you than 3x the dosage.

Frackal said:
My observation, you have some good size and bulkiness but you need refinement.... you need to train all your bodyparts with equal intensity and effectiveness and improve your eating...that combined with 1/2 the drugs will do far more for you than 3x the dosage.

Exactly. My diet has been pretty fuckin good the last few weeks which is the reason why I dropped bodyfat while gaining 7-8 pounds.

I will continue with this diet and, like I said, add in the high-intensity cardio 2-3 times a week.

I miss the days when I was at 6%, and that is what is driving me this time around.

almighty i think that the general opionion is that you are on the verge of being right where you want to be

lookin good bro keep up the work and the good posts

The Almighty said:

Ya true that. I was going to start 2 days a week of high intensity sprints once I started my fina this week.

No bro....much better to do lower intensity work as it will burn more fat and calories.
Try this..........30 minutes on the tread mill every other day. Keep your heart rate between 65 and 80% of its max. Your max heart rate is roughly 220 minus your age.
Be sure you take your head set so you can listen to and watch TV as it is very boring. If you can run on the beach or trails it will be better.
Nothing burns calories like running, except cross country skiing.
If you hate running then try steep hill climbing. Try to find a very steep hill to climb or walk for 30 minutes. As a matter of fact the larger man is much better suited to this and it will burn perhaps even more calories.

RG

:)

Top Bottom