Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almighty's Pics - 7 Weeks out from Competition

saint808 said:
wow i can tell a huge difference now that you have bulked up... got that le priest muscletech thing going on... don;t worry too much you saw your abs before and now you will see them again soon... and keep some of that muscle... guns look huge btw.

Thanks for the reply son. Anyone wants to talk about transformations, they gotta look at saints pics.

Everyone has one body part that grows faster than the rest, and my arms seem to be it unfortunately. I bust ass on my chest, back, shoulders, and legs and my arms still outgrow them no matter what. Kinda sucks because I dont wanna be looked at as one of those 15 year olds who works out his arms 4 days a week.

hey i posted pics before it became platinum privelege you can probably find them they were on the members pic section

acneman said:
hey i posted pics before it became platinum privelege you can probably find them they were on the members pic section

I actually remember looking at yours a while back. From what I remember you were looking pretty good. Ill see if I can find em.

cool pop them up so i can see how far ive fallen with that shoulder relapse

and no i dont think i was lookin good by anymeans

Pic isnt the clearest of things but from what I can tell your bf aint that high and you got some nice size on them arms. How you lookin these days?

GARAGE GORILLA said:

Good luck with the sprints while on fina. My cardiovascular endurance is shit on fina and I run 3 miles 3 days per week. I am running 112.5 mg ed and I am huffing and puffing after 10 mins of moderate cardio.

Fina is weird like that. I can do cardio just fine and dandy, but when I attempt to go up a flight of stairs or even get into bed I run out of breath. I talked to Zyg and he noticed the same thing.:confused:

thats good no more im laughing too much already

told you.. makes you feel good dont it

in all seriousness at least 20lbs heavier same muscle size though

no weights for months now but fixen to start and if the shoulder kicks in im gonna get a shot in it but the plan is to work out with very steady control until been at it for 3 months then start the stuff

the deca will take care of the shoulder while i gain then when off lower weights and practice perfect form and hope for the best

weight at time of pic 205 arm measure 16 3/4 pumped height 6'2"

Last edited:
Top Bottom