Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 weeks out-no energy! HELP!

Typo

I'm 4 weeks out and sitting right where I need to be at this stage. I still want to lose another 2-3kg of fat but it's become very difficult. I've depleted all my energy, I'm doing cardio 2-3x a day for 20min and have just started cycling my carbs.

My legs are so heavy standing up is such an effort. This is the only real energy problem I have. It's really debilitating me when I have to pose, train and cardio every day. What can I do? I dont really want to rest or up the carbs as I am running out of time...?

Fuck man. Sorry to hear. Where are your carbs at?

Fuck man. Sorry to hear. Where are your carbs at?

This is my first show so I started them too low, lesson learned for next time. They were at 120g but I stopped losing weight no I'm cycling onto 60g on my lighter training days.

Any idea's what to do?

This is my first show so I started them too low, lesson learned for next time. They were at 120g but I stopped losing weight no I'm cycling onto 60g on my lighter training days.

Any idea's what to do?

Come to evo. Post the same thread.. We have a few guys there that can help... I would refeed a few times. 1x per week except the last week... Personally... But i bailed on my first show.

Top Bottom