Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rui to australia

Yeah I ordered some Liquid Albuterol
Awhile back, got through customs no probs, the lid leaked abit but otherwise all good..

Go with pharm grade and avoid the headaches of liquids I've never had anything but problems with liquid chems.

what are you looking at buying? i have bought sarms from uniquemicals and customs didnt even open it

I bought luquidex which everyone says is fine getting in because it's not illegal to import, only in large quantities

From what I have heard your best chances of getting things into Australia is with companies that ship using USPS as they have an independent customs service here and aren't as strict. I have only ever imported with companies that use USPS and so far no issues man đź‘Ť

Yeah the only option with rui is usps priority shipping (which ridiculously costs $45) but all I can say is it's getting here fast because it already departed the USA and I only ordered last Friday. The only headaches I have is customs picking it up on its way in and holding it for weeks as they do.

Yeah the only option with rui is usps priority shipping (which ridiculously costs $45) but all I can say is it's getting here fast because it already departed the USA and I only ordered last Friday. The only headaches I have is customs picking it up on its way in and holding it for weeks as they do.

keep me informed on how you go with you order, always looking for good research sites that are reliable through aus customs.
good luck man

Top Bottom