Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ethyl oleate vs. oil

wooky

if u guys were to make something which would u use, ive heard oleate is much smoother than oil but is there any cons to it, one website says oleate is a plasticizer which is scary because I dont want my ass to turn into plastic now. J/K :p

wooky said:
if u guys were to make something which would u use, ive heard oleate is much smoother than oil but is there any cons to it, one website says oleate is a plasticizer which is scary because I dont want my ass to turn into plastic now. J/K :p

it isvery smooth--a certain vg ug used it and i was suprised at some testosterone propionate that had it...but i would just watch where and by what methods you obtain it--there were some small busts a few years ago--do not remember where, that started with the purchase of eo sent to a residential address....

Last edited:
EO for shore its very thin and cuts pain ful gear well , i've heard it can disolve some kinds of stoppers but have had no prods with it , i look for gear that use it over others that dont .

Brad.

Top Bottom