Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ethyl Oleate filtering questions

PuffDawg

When filtering Ethyl Oleate, how can you tell if it wrecks your filter? And how many ml's of straight EO can you filter through a single .45um filter before it seems to raise hell with it?

You should always use a .20 filter, the .45 doesn't get all the spores. Better to be safe than in the hospital.
The EO will actually eat the filter so you will see the oil change from clear to cloudy. Yes I have learned from trial and error. Even using 100% EO oil. It filters so slow that you just want to apply so much presure, then you crack the filter and it all leaks in am you have to start over with a new filter. Its best to use the whatman .20 syringe filter with a 60ml syringe with luer lock and the a good quality caulking gun. You can do about 100ml before the filter fails. You can also use nylon bolttle top filters however don't load up more than 200ml as the filter will fail and you will have wasted time and money. Its all trial and error every filter companies filters are different. Just keep track of times and volumes and you will be able to develop a success process. This is all about process keep the variables tight and you will succeed don't follow the process and you will fail.

Perhaps there is not, but it seems there has to be a better way to filter EO products. Unfortunately, I created quite a large batch of an EO product and it is going to be a nightmare to change filters every 100ml. Goin on 4t, you are the first to claim it can even go 100ml. I keep reading 20ml. Not concerning myself with the cost right now, is there a filter product out there that can go the distance? Commercially, it would seem there is a manner in which to filter this product. I am doing my research and will post anything that I find. I am just at my wits end right now. I incorporated EO in an effort to minimize pain for my bros, but I am not sure it is worth the pain I am encountering now. How can we get away from a plastic housed filter, in that EO destroys the plastic? PLEASE share any thoughts or experience you may have in this regard. I sorely need to get this stuff filtered. Thank you, as always, for reading my post!

well 100ml was done last night and she is beautiful, it was:
100mg/ml NPP
100mg/ml Test P
100mg/ml Masteron
300mg/ml total
using 50% GS and 50% EO
Than using the small whatman with and I will say this again a good quality caulking gun not the cheap as shit ones for $3!

You should always use a .20 filter, the .45 doesn't get all the spores. Better to be safe than in the hospital.
The EO will actually eat the filter so you will see the oil change from clear to cloudy. Yes I have learned from trial and error. Even using 100% EO oil. It filters so slow that you just want to apply so much presure, then you crack the filter and it all leaks in am you have to start over with a new filter. Its best to use the whatman .20 syringe filter with a 60ml syringe with luer lock and the a good quality caulking gun. You can do about 100ml before the filter fails. You can also use nylon bolttle top filters however don't load up more than 200ml as the filter will fail and you will have wasted time and money. Its all trial and error every filter companies filters are different. Just keep track of times and volumes and you will be able to develop a success process. This is all about process keep the variables tight and you will succeed don't follow the process and you will fail.

Thanks man, thats exactly what i wanted to know

when making these 3 in 1 products is there a need for ba and bb? also im having a tough time making painless test prop? can any experienced chemists please chime in. thank you for all your help in advance.

yes you need ba and bb your body just might not like prop. How many mg/ml are you trying?

Top Bottom