Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I convert correctly?

musclecm

I just converted my first batch of fina and am not sure it went right. I grinded everything up very fine. PLaced it in clear soluion till disolved. Added the magic solution and then shook for 15 minutes until mixed. When I poured the solution into the coffee filter very little stuff was in the filter but the bottle I poured from was full of stuff. Is it possible that i did such a good job disoving and mixing, that the binders and other gunk were left in the bottle even prior to the filtering. The solution is just a nice clear oil-hope i am making sense guys!

I have never heard of that method...
Solution shoudl be golden brown.

-Stew

Did you remember to heat it up before you filtered?

Like Stew said, your Fina should be a nice golden color. If yours looks like clear oil, you messed something up.

Sounds similar to what I did , all the gunk stayed at the bottom , but I did not grind my pellets up , they just disolved .

Stew

I found it from a link to the mesomorph board-I guess to be safe I should just order some more fina and just use "A's" exact directions. Serves me right for trying to cut corners I guess-thanks for the feedback

When you are making something that you are gong to inject into your body..........you follow the freakin directions to the T. Cut corners? Hello?

If you used an A kit there is no need to prefilter with a coffee filter for one. Basically put here are directions.

place pellets in magic solution till siddolved.
draw some oil out to purge sterile filter - set aside
add oil and swirl.
heat in boiled water for 7-10 minutes
let sit to further seperate
warm slightly so sterile filtering is easier
steril filter into sterile vial
use oil ya set aside to purge sterile filter.
bake to sterilize if desired.

Top Bottom