Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack Log: Clen, T3, & LGD 4033 "Leaning Out Cycle"

Krillan07

Stack Log: Clen, T3, & LGD 4033 "Leaning Out Cycle"

Okay folks, this is my first post on these forums, and I'm just looking for a place to drop some knowledge and info on what happens and to chronicle my results with these SARMs. I haven't seen any info in regards to something like this and well, if it turns out to be a huge mistake, then maybe it will stop some other idiots from making the same mistakes I make. Besides, they're research chems, so eff it, let's see what happens.

About me: Soooo, I got fat, cuuuz I drank a lot, cooked professionally and ate a lot of awesome sh!t over the years. After college, I pretty much never worked out, and my health suffered as a result. I like to consider that time in my life as just a LOOOONG bulking cycle! :chomp:

view

Goals: Past two years I've gotten back into the gym, worked out a min of 4 days a week, and I am very active at work, in my profession as a chef. So I quit drinking, tried a ton of OTC supps, now I'm eating clean, macros and all, got a fitbit, and I have seen that previous self image change dramatically; but still far short of where I know I can be.
At my heaviest; I was 5'9" and 230lbs of fat ass Chef. And I'm currently sitting at a beefy 200lbs, but I've put on a decent amount of muscle these past 18 months. My fat around the mid section is still there, and no matter what I do won't decrease.
So that's the reason for this "Leaning out cycle".
Let's not call it a "Cutting Cycle", as I personally believe, I really don't have a lot to "Cut" into! I am really trying to recomp and recondition my mid-frame and get back the body I used to have without going under the knife.
I've done test cycles in the past in college, and I know what AAS can do, but at 41 I'm not sure I really want to go down that road again. The "Idea" of SARMs, in a perfect world, seem great! No, you're right, today's SARMs probably won't give me the results that those amazing AAS test stacks did when I was 22, but right now I have health and longevity to think about. Kind of hypocritical: Yes, but I believe at this point in my life, it's still worth a shot/"Calculated" risk.

I know a lot of ppl on here have used LGD as a bulking/building SARM but I wanted to see what it could do as a recomp/cutter. By adding it to a cutting cycle of Clen/T3, I'm hoping to boost the t3 gains and then continue the building process after the Clen/T3 are done.
There is a lot of info out there on both cycles separately, but I haven't really found anything on them used together. I assume there is a "logical" reason for not running them together, but I haven't found a plausible reason yet.
Again, that's why I'm here. I'm sure there are a ton of ppl here that will be willing to flame, troll, and criticize what I'm doing, but on the other side of those 2 copper pieces, I'm sure there will be plenty of others willing to give constructive, knowledgeable wisdom, and help an old guy out.
(Format was copied from a previous thread that got a lot of responses, so I'm using what works. No point reinventing the wheel)

-Stats-
Height: 5'9"
Cycle Experience: 2 cycles 18+ years ago, Test Cip, Sus250, Winy, Anavar, No PCT (yea those were the days!)
Weight: 198-202 Lbs
Body fat: Unknown - Lots, Probably 25%+

-Cycle Protocols-
(Start Date/End Date: August 27, 2015/TBD)
(Week 1 & 2 ED AM) Clen (30-100-40mcg), T3 (25-50mcg), LGD (2-6ml)
(Week 3 & 4 ED AM) T3 (50mcg), LGD (6ml+ - Possibly as mush as 9ml, depending how I react)
(Week 5 & 6 ED AM) Clen (40-120-50mcg), T3 (50mcg), LGD (6ml+)
(Week 7 & 8 ED AM) LGD (6ml+)
(Week 9 & 10 ED AM) Clen (40-120-50mcg), LGD (6ml+)
(Week 11 & 12??? ED AM) LGD (6ml+)

Summary:
Clen 2 weeks on/off for 10 weeks
T3 6 weeks on
LGD 10-12 weeks on

-PCT-
None Planned ATM

-Supplements-
Taurine, Magnisium Citrate, Potasium Citrate, Green tea, Pea Protein (allergic to whey), BCAAs, Pre-workout, ED AM (QTY Adjusted as needed)

-Rx from Dr-
Straterra (ADHD), Meloxicam (Bum shoulder), Claratin (allergies), (ED AM)
Albuterol (Asthma), Sildenafil Citrate (A/N for sex or workout! :evil:)

-Weekly Activity-
(M-F) 10hrs Kitchen Management, Cooking (6+ miles walking all day, how I got so fat, I'll never know. Thanks Makers Mark and Round Table!)
(Sa-Sun) Periodic Weekend Hikes 5+ miles

-Workout regime-
(M-F late night sess, S-S Fasted cardio and AM workout)
Daily 20 min Yoga (Dood, don't judge me. I'm old!)
Daily 20-30 min Hi-Incline Tread mill
Day 1: Legs/Abs/Squats
Day 2: Shoulders, Accessory muscles
Day 4: Off
Day 3: Legs/Abs/Squats
Day 5: Arms-Bis/Tris
Day 6: Chest/Back/Deadlifts
Day 7: Off

-Nutrition Schedule-
Currently on a 100 Calorie Deficit, average about 2750 calories per day with a C30/F20/P50 macro split over 5-6 meals. Averaging 1.5 gl water a day.
I've tried everything over the past 18 months, low carb high fat, high carb low fat, Keto, Carb cycling, weight watchers (no, really!), and if I eat carbs, they go right to my love handles. I eat fat, it goes strait to my sub-cue fat. I'm trying to find a balance, Open to suggestions...
Definitely considering moving to a caloric surplus diet. Not sure when.

-Week 1 Recap:-
Day 1:
  • Soooo Nothing much the first day... possible heart palps that lasted about 3 min after I got stressed out at work.

Day 2:
  • Amazing pump on arms tonight, very minimal cramping on hard flexion. Feel extra sweaty but it's been hot in NorCal the past two days.

Day 3:
  • Started sweating a bit more, more-so when I eat... weird.
  • Pumps were great! WORKOUTS FELT LIGHT!!! Felt like I could keep going and going. No pre-workout today and felt even MORE focused than usual. Probably more Mental than chemical...
  • Heart rate on the treadmill was 15% above normal doing the same moderate walking I always do. Normal range is 127-136,today was at 156-158
  • Feeling increased lethargy. Only getting 6 hrs sleep a night M-f, but I got a full 8.5 hrs tonight and still needed an afternoon nap...
  • Both biceps cramped lightly due to poor hydration early in the AM, even though I was working chest and Back.
  • Just started to feel jittery mid-day with LCD now at 5ml. Kind of like when you've had 6 rockstars in 3 hours.
  • Headache with low blood sugar post workout.
  • Appetite about normal, but I'm a little Chatty Cathy now! Friendly and Approachable... Not normal! lol!!!

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

More to come. Subscribe for more results and Progress Pics uploaded later...

Last edited:
Top Bottom