Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So you want to try Ostarine (MK2866)... HERE ARE THE FACTS OF THIS WONDERFUL SARM!!

So when is the best time to dose this stuff? Ive been adding it to my morning coffee but is it best to take with food?

So when is the best time to dose this stuff? Ive been adding it to my morning coffee but is it best to take with food?
I would take it in the am. personally i take and rec it with food but its not a biggie. if cutting i assume diet might be limited, but if not then i would take it with breakfast IMO.

i would highly rec you look into an possibly stack it with mk677, GH output witht he sarms anabolic qualities is quite nice.

Missing Dose?

I just ordered my first shipment of mk2866 for my rat. What if I missed a dose one day out of the 6 weeks? Would that cause to much trouble?
Thanks for the help everyone

Re: Missing Dose?

I just ordered my first shipment of mk2866 for my rat. What if I missed a dose one day out of the 6 weeks? Would that cause to much trouble?
Thanks for the help everyone

Not at all, just carry on with the cycle as normal.

People are speaking on elevated blood levels when they are taking Ostarine for over 4 weeks. Read the research out there it says there is minimal to no decrease in tests or elevated liver levels when taking it for 4 or less weeks. Every single post speaks on taking it for 6-8 weeks. How can you expect no ill effect from anything not naturally derived for a 2 month period.

Great article and insights. Thanks

So. I'm thinking of doing an 8 week 25mg (for losing weight and cutting) Osta cycle.

I'm only doing Osta.

What would you suggest as a PCT or concomitant use to reduce the risk of shutdown ?

I'm confused as to why....as Osta is usually used as a pct ... no ?

Thanks. Newbie here.

Sarms1 osta
Anyone else had bad quality osta? The bottle I received has little taste and so far no results that I would get without using it. Looked closely at bottle this morning and there's hard lumps/chunks in there. I've messaged sarms1 hoping they will tell me it's their error and send out a good quality (maybe in date) bottle. Just wondering if anyone else had bad quality stuff from there?

Great article and insights. Thanks

So. I'm thinking of doing an 8 week 25mg (for losing weight and cutting) Osta cycle.

I'm only doing Osta.

What would you suggest as a PCT or concomitant use to reduce the risk of shutdown ?

I'm confused as to why....as Osta is usually used as a pct ... no ?

Thanks. Newbie here.

Keen to hear what people think about this.
I'm in similar situation and as stated by some on here, thinking there may be some suppression over 8 weeks/25mg.
Is an over the counter PCT appropriate? Im in Australia so limited in what can get.
When would I start taking the PCT?
Any need for an AI?

Sorry, first cycle, just want to do it right the first time.
Thanks

Hi guys,

Cheers, fist from a new member!

I just began my first Ostarine cycle at 25mg per day. I have never never used any steroids or SARMS before, but I've been taking all kinds of supplements since I started lifting regularly at 22 and I am 52 now.

Along with other supplements I've been taking these test boosters for the three months which seemed to have accelerated my progress:
Tongkat Ali 200mg
Tribullis 1200mg
Boron 3mg
Vitamin D3 5000 IU
Shilajit 250mg
DIM 100mg
Macuna Pruriens ~200 mg
ZMA (dosage depends on a particular salts of magnesium and zinc)

These supplements is what goes into hcgenerate type of products.

I was going to continue taking these through my Ostarine cycle and after it.

Do you think it's wise to do that or should I stop taking some/most of them in the first part of Ostarine cycle and start taking them again later into the cycle or, perhaps, after the cycle for PCT recovery?

Top Bottom