Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rolling from one cycle to the next.

Rikester

I was on LGD, S4 and MK-2866 for 8 weeks. I did the math wrong and ended up running MK-2866 for 12 (which is will be coming up next week.)

Do you think its safe to start back up on LGD and/or S4, by themselves without Mk-2866 to avoid either shutdown or my body getting use to MK-2866? Or should I go off everything for 4 weeks can start up another cycle after that?

LGD was under 5mg a day, S4 was 50-75mg, MK-2866 at 25mg.

Give it a break for at least 4 weeks , preferable 8 and then you can hop back on. That would be my advice/opinion.

Give it a break for at least 4 weeks , preferable 8 and then you can hop back on. That would be my advice/opinion.

Damn, that was what I was figuring and not what I wanted to hear. I miss the pumps and recovery time.

Should I be okay to keep up a GW and MK-677? Or should I cut that out too? I'm trying to stay lean and hoping the fat burning properties of those two will keep me that way and not strip off any muscle.

I was on LGD, S4 and MK-2866 for 8 weeks. I did the math wrong and ended up running MK-2866 for 12 (which is will be coming up next week.)

Do you think its safe to start back up on LGD and/or S4, by themselves without Mk-2866 to avoid either shutdown or my body getting use to MK-2866? Or should I go off everything for 4 weeks can start up another cycle after that?

LGD was under 5mg a day, S4 was 50-75mg, MK-2866 at 25mg.

so you used the stack for 8 weeks and ran osta solo alone for 4? then you wanna jump back on ldg?you need to pct at some point, i dont think running another cycle is a good option. i wouuld jump into pct

I have been thinking about running my first cycle. I am 34 years old 6'1 210 lbs I have been thinking about running a cutting cycle could you give me some advice on a simple cutting stack. I have been doing some research and I just don't want to make any wrong decisions can anybody give me advice

Top Bottom