Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Peptide CJC 1295....

GDF

Anybody try this stuff? One of my boys just sent me a message saying it is working well. Just want to hear any feedback from the EF crew.

it will increase GH levels but the problem with GH secretogouges is that they also make the pituitary release cortisol and prolactn which i think negates any benefits from the increased GH

it will increase GH levels but the problem with GH secretogouges is that they also make the pituitary release cortisol and prolactn which i think negates any benefits from the increased GH

ghrp-2 does to a very small degree increase cortisol and prolactin... but it is not an issue. Ipamorelin does not increase cortisol or prolactin at all.

Real CJC 1295 is undesirable. 99.99999% positive that your friend had mod grf 1-29... Everyone and their brother calls uses cjc and mod grf interchangeably... even on labeling... It's just a misnomer. When people talk about CJC, they are really talking about mod grf 1-29.

MOD GRF with ghrp-2 or ipamorelin is an absolutely fantastic combination for both muscle acquisition and lipolysis... If used right in both circumstances. Superior to synthetic GH in my experience and in my opinion.

Peptides and GH use are easy to screw up... or let me re-phrase... They are easy to use wrong. Many people have inferior results because they either aren't using clinical grade peptides, or they are implementing their use improperly.

When used properly, peptides are a truly powerful drug.

Top Bottom