Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for advice for my first cycle

wazzuS

I decided on LGD 4033 for my first ever cycle. I got Primeval Super LGD on Amazon along with Iron Labs Cycle Support and PCT Extreme.

Any feed back on cycle support and PCT would be greatly appreciated. Are the Iron Labs products sufficient? I have read up on cycle support and PCT but can't find anything that seemed specific for LGD. I have read ton of logs and everyone mentions different ingredients or products.

I plan to only take one tablet a day which is 5mg of LGD for 8 weeks and 4 weeks in PCT.

I am 5'8" and 232lbs at 20% BF and 37 years old. I just lost 14lbs over 10 weeks doing meal prep but BF didn't change much which is very frustrating. Plan to keep doing meal prep and have my daily calories at 2750, might increase to 3000 on cycle.

Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I definitely plan on doing a log once I start which I plan to do on Monday Dec 7th, this gives me a few days to purchase any additional product based on feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Hello TopCoat,
Thanks for your response. I never heard of clem, I did some online searching but couldn't find what you might be refer too. Can you provide more details?

Top Bottom