Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 (mod-grf) Log

psalms1441

Hello all, as the title says, Im running a log of this stuff.

I have:

1-10mg vial of CJC 1295 (mod-grf)
5-2mg vials of Impa

Ive read various different dosage protocols from 100mcg 3x a day to 250mcg 3x a day of each.

If anyone has advice on optimal dosing as well as length of they cycle then I would thankfully take the suggestion! If not, then I will start with 100mcg 3x a day and adjust as I go.

My goal right now it to lose body fat while maintaining as much muscle mass as I can.

currently I am

5'10 235lbs 22% bodyfat

Im currently doing a ketogenic diet with weekly carb loads how ever Im thinking of doing Lyle Mcdonalds 14 day variant of the UD2. Im open to staying on a ketogenic diet if you guys think it will be more beneficial.

Hope you guys follow along with me and give your feed back and would also like to make some new friends to share ideas and philosophies with!

How long are you running these? They should be run 6months plus

Fat burning should be fairly quick but the anabolic side will take much longer to notice as it is suttle. Not everyone likes peptides though.

Fat burning should be fairly quick but the anabolic side will take much longer to notice as it is suttle. Not everyone likes peptides though.

I'm more interested in fat loss at this point so that's good. Any suggesting on dosing and times to dose?

100 of each 3 times per day 30 minutes before meals. There are much cheaper ways to lose fat though... clen, t3 etc.

Low dose clen at 40-60mcg 8s great and minimal sides. Your thyroid is very resistant short t3/t4 cycles are fine. GH Is best used with thyroid anyway

Top Bottom