Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable GW

Has anyone tried the injectable GW from XXXXXX?
looks like 1 vial is 100mgx10 or 1000mg.
It's a bit pricy.
I was wondering as I had not seen injectable before and I know some of their other stuff is good so it got me wondering.

I Xed about the brand as don't think we are supposed to name source brands here.

I personally wouldnt bother. GW didnt impress me at all even with aicar so I would never use it again in any form.

I personally wouldnt bother. GW didnt impress me at all even with aicar so I would never use it again in any form.

Did you use oral or injectable? As there is a list of stuff as long as my arm that doesn't work well or sometimes at all as oral that does work well as injectable.

That is the point of the question.

ahh i would have to disagree.Gw was the best thing i ever tried from a sarms company( even though its really not a sarm).The endurance boost was out of this world and totally not expected.Maybe you got bunk?

Anyways. injectable version? i never tried it

Did you use oral or injectable? As there is a list of stuff as long as my arm that doesn't work well or sometimes at all as oral that does work well as injectable.

That is the point of the question.
When a compound has over 90% oral bio availability there will be virtually no difference at all vs injecting it & thats the case with GW.
I got hplc and coa's on the gw I did and I ran it with and without aicar and honestly I thought it sucked for me. Then again I wasnt really looking at endurance, I was looking for weightloss. Im pretty much a straight up bodybuilder so things like endurance arent a big part of my focus by any means. That being said I am a fairly avid liesure road cyclist and I didnt notice anything significant from gw.
Just must not be for me.

When a compound has over 90% oral bio availability there will be virtually no difference at all vs injecting it & thats the case with GW.
I got hplc and coa's on the gw I did and I ran it with and without aicar and honestly I thought it sucked for me. Then again I wasnt really looking at endurance, I was looking for weightloss. Im pretty much a straight up bodybuilder so things like endurance arent a big part of my focus by any means. That being said I am a fairly avid liesure road cyclist and I didnt notice anything significant from gw.
Just must not be for me.

i agree with you there. For weightloss its overhyped but for endurance i feel it could even be underhyped its so effective,if possible.

You do know the proper amount of aicar is something crazy like 2 vials a day. No one really seems to notice to the proper dose of aicar would be 2-3 thousand a month.
doing 1-2 vials of month will do nothing as it's only a single days worth of it.
With that said noway I am spending several thousand a month on it like some of the Olympic cyclist got caught doing.

personally GW and the cancer relations I have seen in research on top of using it a short duration I dont think its work it and i wont use it again. but like jimmy it was about fatloss and gains for me.

some like it, but i dont personally rec it to anyone

and i would just go oral route if it was to be used.

Hey man how u doing just starting back training
But all the sites I use to get supplements off seem to be tuned dodgy or shut down
Can u guide me in the right direction

Hey man how u doing just starting back training
But all the sites I use to get supplements off seem to be tuned dodgy or shut down
Can u guide me in the right direction
RUI-products, our sponsor here has alot of RC's and peptides that are of great quality and i have used them for years.
I highly rec MT2, ghrp2, mod GRF 1-29, mk677,igf1, CIA**, Letro and dex
if looking for fatloss help i rec clen or albut with keto.

Top Bottom