Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sports Video Gamers...

M

madbomber31

NCAA 2002 for ps 2 looks good it comes out SOON.. but not sure when (july some time)...

rugby is out tuesday i think...

anyone have a good site for release dates on ps2?

i am itching for some football...

i heard sega was making games for ps2 now..

I like Sports games but to often companies try to get you to shell out $50 for nothing but an updated rooster. I dunno about NCAA2001 bit NBA Live 2000 for PS2 was horrible.

well the NEW college football is by ea sports.. so if they just tweaked madden to include college stuff (they got like 150 teams) it should be worth the play time... i'm a football freak and love the games.. i'd love to play some rugby too... nba street is a pretty cool game.. killer moves but i cannot stand one handed double pump threes.

The Whole F/N Show said:
I like Sports games but to often companies try to get you to shell out $50 for nothing but an updated rooster. I dunno about NCAA2001 bit NBA Live 2000 for PS2 was horrible.

Just do like me: hack them with Hotline.

Just do like me: hack them with Hotline.
What is hotline??

What Up Madbomber!!! Good thread.
That NCAA2002 looks pretty bomb, I just hope EA comes out a little stronger. I still Think the dreamcast really put out the best sports games. The basketball was the best on any system. But the Upside is Segae is going to put out nba2k2 and NFL2k2 so things are on the up

ya, and the good thing about sega's games are they are coming out 2 months after ea sports... so thats 2 months of madden then a few months of sega nfl... MUCHO FUN!!!

i am wondering if the college game will allow you to transport players to the madden draft...

i am not real happy with it either... it is however a decent dvd player.

Top Bottom