Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

millgirl

BiffBoom

Saw your "Duke U" post. Check out their research company they co-own with UNC and Wake Forest called Trimeris.
www.trimeris.com

That's the company I had posted about earlier. I've owned stock in the company since they posted about one of their breakthroughs. Reduces blood levels by like 98% with no side effects.

I read your message and I think you are wise for looking into anabolics for treatment. You should start asap. Deca and primobolan would be an ideal combination to start with. You will not experience the negative side effects associated with androgens. I would also start on a selective seretonin reuptake inhibitor(prozac,paxil or zoloft). I use these drugs with the anabolics and they keep me in the fight. It is also very important to use injectable B12 about 1000mcgs daily. Contact me via email if you need help. I can help you if you can provide proof that you are indeed HIV posative.

I read your message and I think you are wise for looking into anabolics for treatment. You should start asap. Deca and primobolan would be an ideal combination to start with. You will not experience the negative side effects associated with androgens. I would also start on a selective seretonin reuptake inhibitor(prozac,paxil or zoloft). I use these drugs with the anabolics and they keep me in the fight. It is also very important to use injectable B12 about 1000mcgs daily. Contact me via email if you need help. I can help you if you can provide proof that you are indeed HIV posative.

Top Bottom