Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this may be a stupid question but

MS: I thought I was the only one that knew that...hehe....hubby and I buy distilled water......to us, it has a distinctive taste that we like......some people don't see the taste difference.....what type of water do you drink, MS? assuming you drink water

Assuming I drink water?? Incredibly presumptious. I am a silicon-based life form that requires pure sand to keep me running smoothly. Oh drop the sarcasm already MS.

I drink tap water. That sounds horrifying I know. But I live in a town that has very pure artesian water coming out of the taps. It has less solutes in it than almost all the commercially bottled 'spring water'. But when I leave my sleepy hollow I read the labels and drink the purest spring I can find, or distilled before a show when I'm sodium depleting.

So MS I guess im I cant distill my own tap
water,I thought if I just boiled a gallon
that it was then distilled.

Does bringing it to a boil do anything?

------------------
-----------------------
Weights before dates

Bros before Hos

SIG EP 4 LIFE!

Bringing it to a boil would destroy certain bacteria that could possibly be harmless, possibly.

------------------
SEEK OUT KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING: MY THOUGHTS ARE UNIVERSES...

"Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we are stoned immaculate"-Jim Morrison

He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and Herb for the Service of MAN.(Psalms 104:14)

Scott 825....boiling water just kills bacteria...I dosen't distill it.

To distill I you need to buy a distiller (yes you can put tap water in it!)...A distiller heats up water so the steam travels upwards through a tube and when the steam condenses it drips into a tank and tada! you have pure H20...with nothing else in it!

Thats what I've heard all my life.

------------------
flamingtext_com.17159841.jpg

distilled is just pure H2O, no minerals or anything else...really not good to drink on a regular basis because you don't get the minerals that naturally occur in water, like sodium, flouride, etc.

umm...its not healthy to get excess sodium and flouride. distilled is the only water i will ever drink.

Top Bottom