Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dude got busted by DEA for fina purchase

Burgboy

FYI....taken from bolex

All that i have to say is......FUCK!

Dicedup

DEA came to my house THursday 8/8/02 !! Post #1

I have been a member of Bolex for 2 years now but changed my handle for this post.

THursday 8 or 9 DEA/undercover narcs/and a US POstal Inspector all came to my house. I was awoken to 5 guys standing over my bed. One came as a mailman and my sis took the packages. As soon as she did 5 cars flew up the driveway and the house was surrounded. They had 5 packages for me, 2 of which were from vetamerica.com and 1 was from Animal and 1 was from kilo sports.com.
When we all got down stairs the PO inspector ripped open the vetamerica.com package and asked me if I knew they were classified as roids. I replied, " They are legal until u convert them". Well, then he opened A's kit.......
He said I could give up everything I had in the house or they would tear the place apart. SO I said lets do it.
I gave up 30 primos, 22 Zambons, 4 ICN amps, 25ml tren. some half used bottles of EQ and prop and test and alll and I do mean all of my clomid, proviron and HCG, they even seized 3 boxes of pins. I didnt tell them about 2 Zambons and 4ml QV EQ I had in the bathroom. I am guessing total lost including what they seized from the mail they delivered was a bit over 1,000$, I had ordered 6 Component -TH belts and a 6gF kit from A.
They were reading the instructions included w/ the Component-TH belts and read the part where it says " give to livestock 30 days before slaughter" they chuckled at among each other and said ... I bet he didnt know he was going to be slaughtered in 30 days hahaha.
all in all I ended up w/ a ticket and a court date, The PO inspector was very professional and the under cover narc actually works out at my gym, so he had seen me. They said they would put in a good word for me to the judge and comm. service will likely be the punishment.
I am sure I left something out so feel free to ask away..

OH, it was the vetamerica.com that got me busted.. ordering online w/ a credit card is not smart.

sorry to hear that, bro. how else could you place an order w/o a credit card. thats how i always do it... now i'm weary.

Feed store would be the only way that I could see not using credit card.....find one in your part of town......I really don't know

It's always a good idea to call the crediting agencies, I think that there are 3 of them...and put up a red flag on your credit. Hell, you can't help it that someone is purchasing shit on your credit card and having them shipped to your house. Always try to be a few steps ahead of those goons.

What a waste of law enforcement!! All that guy wants to do is better himself. He certainly wasn't a threat to ANYBODY! To do all of that to seize some fina is ridiculous.

BigGuns2 said:
What a waste of law enforcement!! All that guy wants to do is better himself. He certainly wasn't a threat to ANYBODY! To do all of that to seize some fina is ridiculous.

I know, I know....8-9 agents......Go to Baltimore any time of the day or night and see the open drug trafficing.....its terrible.....

10 (70,000) percent of baltimore citys population are Herion addicts....which means there is a ton of herion coming into that city and we bust dudes for fina.....it is fucked up!!!!!!

Burgboy said:

I know, I know....8-9 agents......Go to Baltimore any time of the day or night and see the open drug trafficing.....its terrible.....

10 (70,000) percent of baltimore citys population are Herion addicts....which means there is a ton of herion coming into that city and we bust dudes for fina.....it is fucked up!!!!!!

amen, brotha.

Law Enforcement can't even keep track of their computers or weapons. Fuck em'.

the story seems a lttle fishy to me! 5 cars, all for something that is 100% legal!:rolleyes: then he lets them search his house without a warrent which they wouldn't have gotten anyway because they had nothing against this guy. after all that, they find about $1000 dollars worth of gear and they only give him a ticket! come on guys use your brains.

Top Bottom