Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dumbest and most worthless supplement you have ever taken----everyone reply

M

McLurch

I have taken some dumb supplements. The most worthless ones were runners creatine serum, hmb, and chitosan. None of them did fucking anything. The stupidest one was royal jelly, some guy told me it was great for bodybuilders.

Royal Jelly, thats a good one... Mine would have to be Androstat Poppers by Pinnacle. I thought they were doing something but I've read like 20 studies saying they dont do shit. Well i guess placebo effect is a big deal. Some guy on here once said his bench went up 20 pounds just from taking some Boron... Now THATS a good one.

I've taken a lot of pointless crap over the years. I've been bodybuilding since late 1991. So here's my list:
Cybergenics Bodybuilding System
ICOPRO Bodybuilding Kit (Anyone else remember this)
Boron
HMB
Nortesten(Please try not to laugh to hard!)
Ribose
Syntrabol(20-Hydroxyecdysterone)
Methoxy

HMB and mabe also Muscle Techs Cell Tech "With Osmotic Acceleration Technology" what the hell was I thinking, the shit works (just like most creatines) but its just normal creatine jacked with a fuck load of sugar. For every 10 grams of creatine you get 75g of sugar along with it. I got suckered in by the 200mg of insulin potentiating alpha lipoic acid and 2g taurine. I still have the damn 2.2Ib container almost comepletely filled (got it about 8-9 months ago). Only took it 2x.

Anyone remember Smilax or somthing like that. It was sasafrass root sublingual. How about Musle-MXT, i think it was boron.

Originally posted by drdeca2001:
Anyone remember Smilax or somthing like that. It was sasafrass root sublingual. How about Musle-MXT, i think it was boron.

Boron was definitely the most worthless that I have tried....hook, line, and sinker.

------------------
m.pstm.8106.e.jpg

"I'm having an old friend for dinner."

Top Bottom