Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Up all night...

Country Boy

Hey folks. Wondering if there is a supplement I can take to help with me having to get up 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom. I limit my fluid intake after 6pm, however, it doesn't help. I'm taking creatine and of course drinking lots of water throughout the day. Just wondering if anyone else experiences this and what I can do to help the situation. Appreciate any advice/suggestions you may have.(ps I'm 27 years old, so I shouldn't have this problem!)

Just a couple of suggestions:

Take 1 or 2 Kava Kava capsules and break them open into a cup of faucet-hot water. Stir it as best you can and drink it a couple of minutes before you go to bed. That cured my insomnia.

I have also felt like ZMA helps me to have a deep sleep. That's all the benefit I ever got from taking ZMA, but the Kava Kava works better for sleep anyway.

youre just trying not to get up so much to piss?

switch to fruit juice or gatorade a few hours before bed. i find that if i drink water, it runs through me and like you im getting up all the damn time. if i drink juice it slows down. i may not be getting superhydrated but at least im getting some fluid and its taking longer to process. since you drink water all day, you should be fine with minimizing your pure water intake and drinking something else.

Top Bottom