Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biotest T-2

Ubermass

what do you guys think of this new thyroid supplement that just came out?

------------------
IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING HUGE

T-2 is an effective compound.It will help burn fat.Its effectiveness is about that of the now banned triac.It is not nearly as strong as cytomel t3 however.

------------------
wspwst

I just read an article about T2 in the new Ironman Magazine. Check it out. Basically, I think it said more or less that it was effecive but can be dangerous for those with certain health problems (which is not at all surprising). Though it went into much more detail and discussed how it works and stuff.

A friend of mine pre ordered it and should receive it soon. Now this guy has always been fat and never ever under 13% bf. If I see that he loses a significant amount of fat on it, IM SOLD, lol.
Seriously, I still think counting calories, proper dieting and a good training program with maybe a bit of ECA thrown in can work miracles. It probably isn't fair to say that because my bodyfat has been consistently under ten percent for at least a few years now. Throughout my teens and all the way up to 20 however, it was always around 15%, even at a 25lb lighter bodyweight. Pretty amazing what some weight training can do.

Top Bottom