Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vanadyl vs ALA

ALA all the way. Never got any good results with vanadyl. All the research studies concerning the blood glucose effects of dietary supplements support ALA hands down.

I think Vanadyl is almost as good as ALA. But you have to use AST Research's Vanadyl powder to get results. Vanadyl does not work in capsule form. All the studies concerning Vanadyl were using vanadyl in a powder form and not in a capsule. For some reason the capsule form affects the vanadyl. The problem I had with ALA is the cost. You have to take 200mg, 3 times daily! This becomes quite expensive!

At any rate, if you want a decently priced ALA try visiting a Vitamin World where you can get a month's supply for very reasonable.

The best effect I get from it is when I'm taking a post workout shake (50 grams of protein and 100 grams of maltodextrin). I add 300 mg of ALA to this and the pump I feel is great. I really never got that from vanadyl, but then again, I always took it in capsule form.

Oh well, I like ALA for what it's worth.

Top Bottom