Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Protien Mixes well in WATER

Hindustan

Which Protien Mixes well in water and tastes atleast half-way descent. I live in the dorms, and blenders arent allowed. So I need a fast alternative. Any ideas?

AST PV2 Whey Protein Isolate, I live in a dorm too so can't have a blender, I have found it mixes with water with just a spoon pretty easily, and IMHO the vanilla flavor tastes pretty good too.

Myogenix-Myo-Whey, tastes great and mixes very well with a shaker bottle or just with a spoon. Good protein and 50g per serving. Flavors chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry. They have a web-site: www.myogenix.com

Designer Protein mixes well with water, but I have a water softner though. It sounds like to me like you have hard water.

------------------
:)

Be careful with the protein you chose. Powders tyhat mix really easily in liquid have usually gone through alot of heat treatments to make them do that which has an effect on the quality of the protein.

I'm not saying this is the case for all protein powders though.

yeah...or they add shit like xantham and thickners and shit like that, which arent particularly good. protein should mix particularly well with water if its pure. having said that it tastes better if it does
smile.gif

isopure is the best by far and get a hand held blender,it fits right in a large cup and does wonders.

Top Bottom