Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard Gainer seeks advice. Please help.

J

Jack Diesel

It is absolutely impossible for me to put on mass. I work out as hard as I can 5 days a week and I just wont grow. Im 5'10 and 165-170 lbs.This is my plan of attack . tell me what I should do.
Im going to start taking either:
lean mass, myoplex, mesotech, or weight gainer 1850.
i will also take a milk egg protein , amino1000, l-glutamine , and mega man vitamins. am I on the right track? Any advice. I just did a 6 week cycle of deca and sust at 400mg and 500mg respectively and I got nothing from it. I give up on gear, it cost me too much money. However any gear advice will also be appreciated. heeeelllpp. thanks.

gear will not do shit unless you're eating right.

You need to eat more cals than you are burning off.

You are in the wrong forum. Supps only supplement a perfect diet. Go to the diet forum. I can sense you have some learning to do.

Originally posted by Jack Diesel:
It is absolutely impossible for me to put on mass. I work out as hard as I can 5 days a week and I just wont grow. Im 5'10 and 165-170 lbs.This is my plan of attack . tell me what I should do.
Im going to start taking either:
lean mass, myoplex, mesotech, or weight gainer 1850.
i will also take a milk egg protein , amino1000, l-glutamine , and mega man vitamins. am I on the right track? Any advice. I just did a 6 week cycle of deca and sust at 400mg and 500mg respectively and I got nothing from it. I give up on gear, it cost me too much money. However any gear advice will also be appreciated. heeeelllpp. thanks.
This could take all night, but i'll be brief. First you need to take an accurate inventory of your current eating habits. Sounds corny but do a diet diary for 3 days. add up kcals, pro, cho, etc. Second, you need to find out how many kcals you expend daily (i'll elaborate later). Eating food is paramount. Plan out meals and make them big and full of good foods for weight gain like pastas, lean meats, rice, etc. No bunny-foo-foo shit like crackers, yogurt, soda. Don't overdo it with supps. Stick to a high cal. shake like Prolab's N-Large. As far as the gear advice goes, you're on the wrong board. But a 6 week cycle is a little short to notice great results. Sust really doesn't kick in for most until week 4. DON'T GIVE UP, DON'T EVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"One-arm slam you like Nikolai Volkof." - Redman

Bro you either didn't eat the proper amount of food or you had fake gear! You needed to eat 4,500 + calories every day and a shit load of protein. At those doses you should have gained. Without food your gear won't give you your results. One of the other has to be true or both of them.
--------------------------------------------

"Names Ash.....Housewares"

And next time I would run your cycle for 8 weeks instead of 6.
-----------------------------

"Names Ash....Housewares"

Why didn't I see this thread earlier?!? Must be something in my eyes...

Ok, here goes my 2 cents:

Jack Diesel, why are you already trying gear when you have made no natural gains, yet? I can't really give advice on gear other then that you should stay off it until you've made some decent natural gains.

Robboe and luv2shrug are right on.

Here is what's important to achieve growth:

Train, eat and rest.

Train hard, and don't worry about size increases in your first 3 months, worry about getting stronger. Maybe post your routine and ask for advice.

Eat LOTS. As already stated, you need to up your calorie intake and consume at least 170g of protein each day to maintain muscle growth. Pure whey protein will help getting your protein intake up to the required level.

Rest well. Make sure that the muscles you are working have recovered and are well rested from the previous workout.

Then watch the growth kick in and just cruise along, you might not be a hardgainer after all... lots of people on this board complain about the overuse of the term hardgainer anyways.

AS won't do shit for you unless your Training, eating and resting is already up to scratch.

hardgainer (tell it like it is)

Top Bottom