Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

paradeca by vpx

just ended my cycle last week. I stacked it with a 40% inc in protein. got some strength/mass but nothing out of the ordinary. It would work better if stacked I'll bet. how much you payin?

I tried it about three months ago, it worked well put on some decent size and some good strength gains but I don't think it was worth the money. I get better results from Creatine which is much cheaper. It also tastes terrible.

don't waste your money. the best product they have is the fat burner in liquid form. the decavar, and all that stuff is tooooo high, and offers little if any results.

trying my second cycle now, at about week 5, not to bad , alittle size and strengh gain, not the same as on real deca, but that is what I expected, still kind of expensive,

------------------
I've come to chew bubble gum and kick ass.....and I'm all out of gum

Look at their marketing engine -- a fancy colored magazine with T&A's, product names that are similar to real roids (notice the strategic names in bold colors i.e. DECA), the whole syringe thing...
What a frick'n BS trap for the masses. Those guys suck and I hope they read this...
If they spent less money on marketing their crap and more on research -- nuff said.
Just my .02

"WHEN IN DOUBT, GET THE NEEDLES OUT"

its not that bad. I get my bottles for 50 bucks father than the 80 or 90 msrp. I didn't mind the taste. any one tried that testovar 550 stuff that stuff tastes like crap. but by no means would I dare buy a bottle at msrp.

Originally posted by Darksun:

If they spent less money on marketing their crap and more on research -- nuff said.
Just my .02

"WHEN IN DOUBT, GET THE NEEDLES OUT"

70% of supplement companies revenue goes to marketing. no need for research since they arent regulated and dont have to back up their claims. and the kiddies eat it up like candy.

Top Bottom