Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHAT'S THE MOST WEIGHT EVERYBODY HAS GAINED ON CREATINE?

about 10 pounds...plus some killer headaches

------------------
BigPimpin' Baby

I went from 225 to 252 the first go round with creatine. I trained like a madman and got huge legs as well.

I have also gone from 258 to 282 on andro.

I am very interested in what happens when I hit my first cycle using sust, dbol, and deca.........

Originally posted by shaboz:
I went from 225 to 252 the first go round with creatine. I trained like a madman and got huge legs as well.

I have also gone from 258 to 282 on andro.

I am very interested in what happens when I hit my first cycle using sust, dbol, and deca.........

282 off of supplements only, you must be 7 feet tall or %25 bodyfat. I did't even gain 24 lbs off 500mg sust and 400mg eq qith d-bol for the first five weeks, and you gain 24lbs with andro, I find that hard to beleive. And 27lbs off creatine, yeah Okay.

I gained about 8 pounds of water, then nothing after that. Even when I went off it for 2 months, then back on again, it didn't do anything else.

------------------
-KrazyK-

Hell if you gained that much you may as well be the next 400 pound pro. Think either you can't do maths or you were the first genetically engineered bodybuilder.

Top Bottom