Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DO NOT order form juicers.net!

obxwes

I ordered a box of the new myoplex lite choc lovers. When I opened up the box, it was the plain old choc. I thought, no big deal, I'll just call them up and they will send the right thing. Well, the guy was a total a** to me. He said they were out of stock, and "most people just want something" WTF? He said I could pay to ship it back to them and they would give me a refund. Like I am goiing to trust them now. Don't give your money to these people!

how did u pay?
if you paids with a cheque, get a stop payment, even if they already cashed it, the bank will charge it back
if you used a credit card, call the bank and say it was a wrong product and they refuse to change it back

Originally posted by obxwes:
I ordered a box of the new myoplex lite choc lovers. When I opened up the box, it was the plain old choc. I thought, no big deal, I'll just call them up and they will send the right thing. Well, the guy was a total a** to me. He said they were out of stock, and "most people just want something" WTF? He said I could pay to ship it back to them and they would give me a refund. Like I am goiing to trust them now. Don't give your money to these people!

how did u pay?
if you paids with a cheque, get a stop payment, even if they already cashed it, the bank will charge it back
if you used a credit card, call the bank and say it was a wrong product and they refuse to change it back

Originally posted by obxwes:

Top Bottom